CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

can you guess?

So this is a picture off the the brochure of the company Jonas works for. Can anyone guess what it is of? It is a picture of my Garden plot. This plot is big enough to build 2 houses on it, so let me just tell you that my garden does not take up this whole plot. I will be using the bottom 1/4 of it all the way across. That will be my garden. I cannot seem to find my pictures I have taken of my garden up to this point, they are somewhere on my computer and I will have to have Jonas find them for me, so for now this should give you an idea. It will also hopefully keep you in anticipation!

7 comments:

Sharon said...

i thought it was a momopoly game

Autumn said...

Cool! Many days in the sun ahead for the Elbers. :)

Shaina said...

That will be so great! Do you get all the fresh veggies and fruit you want?

Baden and Emily said...

You are one lucky girl!Baden and I had a plot in the community garden in Logan,Ut.It was sooo much fun!(If you like diggin' in the dirt and being outside like I do.)

Shavonne said...

I agree with Sharon, it looked like some game! Youre going to have such fun with it, have you planted anything yet?

courtney said...

how was your move, did everything go smoothly? Hope all is well.

Sharon said...

where are you, is your garden planted yet? i wanna see your signs