CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm not your cupcake

So the other day, well it has been more like 2 weeks but I still think about it everyday, Jonas was palying with the kids. He said oh my baby Kristen I remember when she was a baby and I would blow in her face and she would laugh and smile and take in a deep breath, I wonder if she would still do that. So he blew in her face and she just laughed but that was good enough for him. Then he said my Baili, I remember when she was a baby and I would blow in her face and it would make her soooo mad! I wonder if she would still get mad, so he blew in her face. She said..."Don't flow on me, I'm not your cupcake." word for word, and no that is not a typo on the word flow, she really said that. She says some funny things.

7 comments:

Sharon said...

so funny, i laughed pretty hard, kids are such fun

Shaina said...

hahah.. Love it! Glad you wrote it down.

Autumn said...

So cute! And I hope she keeps that same attitude and says the same things to boys who are trying their best to get to her... 'Don't flow on me! I'm NOT your cupcake!" hehehe

Unknown said...

Thats hilarious.

Baden and Emily said...

bekah!where have you been??!Your girls are so cute! I laughed so hard when I read this.It reminds me of my little Parker:)

Nanna said...

lol i told Michael that and he laughed a ton. I hope my kids will be that cute!

iweb said...

I love cupcakes
ian
BOB SAGET