CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

way too long

First off I have not fell off of the face of the earth. I have been busy moving into a new house and then unpacking and then kids and then Jonas and then everything it seems, that and I do not have Internet access at my house so I have to check my e-mail here or there and just have not had the time to post I am so sorry. So here you go these are pictures of my garden!!! Yay! Today I went lout and planted all of the plants and everything, but these are my welcoming hands first, they were given to Jonas and I as a wedding gift from his sister Aimee (Love you Aim!) and unfortunately my older daughter Baili pulled them down from a shelf and the broke in 2. Well we had every intention to glue them back but never came to it and kept them for a whole year before Ding! and idea came to mind to put them in my garden, so I dug a spot in the ground for them, and I must say they are ever so welcoming, there forever Will they stay! Below you will see the "Garden House" which is a half storage shed for the tools and then like a little club house for the younger kids to play in and then also a shelter for those spontaneous rain showers we here here. Then you Will see my bench with its Solar lights on either side and in front of that is my garden plot! Isn't it lovely!? So that is my garden and I love it and I am excited about it! I also included a fire pit with 10 lawn chairs to sit around it and a fine bird bath, and bird feeder. I will post more pictures and the season progresses.







5 comments:

courtney said...

Pretty cool Rebekah, I am glad that you have the chance to do that garden, it looks really nice.

Autumn said...

What a busy gal you have been! Your gardon looks fantastic and it shows all the hard work you've put into it, already! And I love the welcoming hands---very cool!!

Why did you move? I didn't know you needed to move.

Shavonne said...

I love that little house/shed! It's super cute. I'm super excited about the garden! Can't wait to hear more about it

Sharon said...

sweet it's looking awesome! i wish i had a little shed, i'm envious

Shaina said...

looks so great!!