CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

picture from our trip

Here are my girls at the Navy Pier. This place was so cool. They had so many things to look at here, gift shops, eateries, and shows, which is where we saw the little people

Here I am am. We are downtown Chicago at Millennium park. This is a moving piece of at that is on cables. It is supposed to be used as a swing. (I think).

this is the little Irish people we went and saw, Baili is about to get smooched here.


this is at Lincoln Park Zoo. The girls got to see lots of animals, and we all had a ton of fun there.
So just so you know too, this page took me an hour to figure out how to do. I kept trying to add all of the pictures at once. URG! Anyways thanks to my sista kim I figured it out and for your viewing pleasure are the great pics from our trip.



4 comments:

Autumn said...

Super fun trip! Thanks for being patient and adding these photos and journaling for us too enjoy.

Since I don't get to see you or your family then this is wonderful to see how your family is growing. :)

Shaina said...

Love the pictures Bex! Great job posting them. It takes some practice. Won't take you so long next time. Remember to call me for help!

kdaygirl said...

I like the pic of bailey at the top. She looks like a little grown up posing with her hand in her pocket. She is all that and then some girl!!!
U are lookin nice and trim bex!!!

Sharon said...

rebekah you look so cute! i miss my sister. baili's hair is getting so long too! love it!