CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008




Here is my baby Kristen. Who is not so much a baby anymore. In this picture I just got done cutting her hair. Scroll down and you can see her hair was well past her shoulders. Well I had to cut it because she has been chewing on it. SICK! I know. Anyways I could not get her to stop and she wont keep her hair pulled back in a rubber band either, so this was my last resort. I think that it turned out rather cute. She does however look like a totally different person. But she is sooo dang cute.
One last thing, so I got the girls pictures taken while I was visiting in Spokane and I need some help picking out the good ones. I can only pick 3 so please help!!! I defiantly need and want one of the girls with their great grandma. Here is the link, let me know. Thanks!! http://http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/thumbpage.aspx?e=3618572

6 comments:

melissahurst99 said...

My favorites are 10, 26, and 28 I think! You probably don't recognize the name huh? Melissa used to be Austin!! Check out my blog to see all my cute kids!! haha

Autumn said...

Oh, Kristen is such a beauty! {Your girls remind me of my Emmalese.)

I think this haircut is darling and it looks so cute on her. Good job mama!!

I couldn't click on the link for your photo place. Sorry.

Shaina said...

Kristen looks adorable! Good job cutting her hair.

kdaygirl said...

I love Kristens eyes, they are so pretty and blue. The first pictures of her haircut was funny because I thought it was a mannequin head. She looked so grown up, it threw me for a loop. I cant open the link for the pictures u got. Sorry

melissahurst99 said...

if you retype the address into a new page (NOT cut and paste) then it will work!

Sharon said...

i think her hair was getting so long, but she's so cute, she can pull off any look, i mean, just look at that face