CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

2 things

OK So I have 2 things to share, first off I just wanted everyone to know, that I love socks like this, I like the decorated with prints and such. It is fun for me and I enjoy wearing them. My sister-in-law every year from Christmas gives me a bundle of fun printed socks. Well this year she went way out and got my like 25 pairs of socks. I thought she was the best and still so, but anyways, just wanted you to know.

Now, does anything look odd to you in this picture??? If you guessed her arm looks like it is in a CAST, you are right. Last night Kristen fell about 10 feet down and flight of stairs and broker her right wrist. Oh it is a sad and awful day when you witness anything like this, I freaked out screamed and ran to her, she would not move and get up for a minute (stunned and shocked of course) we went to the ER where we spent 10 hours total time between leaving my house and driving an hour and a half there and back and then of course waiting and taking x-rays and such. OHH I wish no one has to go through this with their kids. She is OK and has to wear the cast for a month, she seems like herself in the picture, but let me tell you she has slowed her pace quite a bit.

8 comments:

Shaina said...

oh, poor kristen! Mom told me last night. That must have been a hard night for you, bex! I am so sorry. kamy told everyone we needed to pray for her. So sweet. Get better soon, Kristen!

Shaina said...

I loves socks too! I find great deals at the dollar stores. cutie socks for a buck! CAn't beat that.

Anonymous said...

See here or here

Sharon said...

oh poor baby, since jayne is standing on things, she biffs it all the time, i feel so bad for her, but it totally doesn't compare with a broken wrist... sad day. ps- i love socks too! it must be a weber thing

melissahurst99 said...

this is so sad! my daughter isabel broke her arm in two places falling off of a kitchen stool when she was 18 months and then the next year she fell off a bed, hit her head on a desk and had to get stiches in the back of her head, then the next year she was trying to get a pair of scissors from her little brother and he cut her wrist and we had to glue is shut, i could go on and on.....anyways i guess i am trying to say, i hope she isn't like isabel! haha luckily she is little and will bounce right back!

kdaygirl said...

Its always hard to see youor kids get hurt and not want to take away the pain and fear. I hope she feels better.

Shavonne said...

Even in the picture after breaking her wrist, she is still cute as can be, grinning up at you! Sorry for your ordeal, is she tolerating the cast ok?

Autumn said...

Oh, no! I totally can feel your panick and pain as a mother. It's the worst knot in your stomach. You want to run crying but need to stay focused and smart in order to be strong for the little ones.

We will pray for her to heal properly.

The socks are super cute! And I think it is a Weber thing...because all you Weber gals like those printed socks so much. {I guess I'm not a true Weber because I don't own a single pair!}