CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Some random pictures from my phone

ok so this is a picture of Kristens foot about a year 1/2 ago. She takes after my side of the family (the Frosts). I have the same feet only I did not think you wanted to see a picture of my foot, so here is a cute foot and they still look like that just so pudgy anymore. :(

Me and Bail about 2 years ago. I think she looks like me, and I liked this picture.


When we liked in Missouri we got a puppy. We named him Gordon. He was a cute little puppy, the girls loved him. We had him for about 2 weeks and decided we could not have a puppy because he was a hug handful and also our landlord did not like pets in our rental which we did not know about.

A Year ago we were visiting Aunt Shavonne and this is her idea of playing with the girls. :) She has a cute picture with her and the girls sitting together in this chair maybe she will post it to show she doesn't just Cage them. LOL

Here is a snowman cake I made.

This is on Kristens birthday. I took her bowling. She loved it so much. She would roll the ball about halfway down the ally and then she would kick it and cheer. It was a blast to watch her.
this is the way Kristen gives kisses. ALWAYS. And I must say they are the best kisses ever.

We went out and played in the snow. I was surprised because they both just dived right in and had no problem when it got in their face. They had so much fun and ask everyday if they can go out and play.
See what I mean. I love her smile in this. She seems like nothing else matters, and she is loving her life


This is Baili and Kristen sitting with Santa. She and kristen both were so excited to sit on his lap. They asked questions like do you have a house and where are your reindeer and do you eat cookies. They loved him.





















8 comments:

Sharon said...

wow thats a ton of pictures! i like them all, espesially the caged one

courtney said...

Horray, more posts, keep em coming! I love seeing all those pictures and how much the girls are growing up. YOu are the best mom!

Shavonne said...

Yeah, because i don't have alot of kiddie toys I was desparately trying to think of games...caged animals was one idea, that quickly flopped. haha, that was funny though Bekah. I like Kristen's toes picture

Shaina said...

Love the caged chair. Wonder who that chair will get passed onto next?

Autumn said...

Great pictures you've shared, Bex! I love seeing your girls, they are so pretty. Thanks for sharing them.....and keep 'em coming!

Good luck with school- you'll do great.

literaqueen said...

Your blog's great! Thanks for cluing me in (this is Sheila, by the way). What fun pictures-- and your girls are beautiful.

literaqueen said...

One more thing: here's the link to my blog: www.bensonrandomness.blogspot.com. I don't have a cool template like yours, but you can catch up a little since I got to catch up on your blog. Fair's fair, right?

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh!! I just had to comment on the pic of Kristen's toes!! I think her and Phenix are either betrothed or were related in another life!! He has the exact same toes... no joke... lol, I'll have to take a pic and send it to you to prove it! Crazyness!