CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

More random pictures

This is a picture of my sister Sharon and Baili. This is one of my favorite pictures.

I found this picture of Sharon and thought that it was funny and also thought that she might like to be embarressed today. Love you Shari!

This is a picture of my sister Courtney and her oldest daughter Mackenzie and my daighter Baili. My mom got the girls matching outfits. This is also the day Baili was blessed. I thought I looked good too so thought I would share it with you :)


This was also taken on Baili's blessing day. This is Derek, Shavonne and Sharon. Derek looks soooo young.


Here is Shavonne with Baili. She was my nurse after I had Baili. She gave her her first bath and took care of us while in the hospital. She was the best nurse. Anyways Baili loves Aunt Shavonne.







6 comments:

Sharon said...

hahaha, those are great pictures! cute post, you're a hot momma

Shaina said...

Those are great pictures!!!
Can't wait to see you again....whenver that may be!

literaqueen said...

Okay, all of you Weber girls look more and more alike as you get older- wow!

courtney said...

That was such a long time ago! I love those pictures!

Autumn said...

Fun times. :)

That picture of Sharon is funny!

I love that Shavonne was your nurse. So cool.

Going through pictures is always so fun for me. I enjoy looking back, remembering and enjoying the past times. That's one of the reasons I love to scrapbook too.

Keep the pics coming!

melissahurst99 said...

I wish that I had Kingston in Spokane instead of CDA so I could have had Shavonne as my nurse:(