CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Oh My!

So last night I went with Nancy on her date, I was the chaperon. I did not want to be the third wheel so I brought Baili my 4 year old with me. She was excited to come as I was to have her with me. Well we went and had Pizza for dinner at the pizza joint, when we were all done Nancy's date Joseph gathered up our trash and went to throw it away, as soon as he was out of ear shot Baili turns to me and whispers "Mom I think he is cute, but I do not like his pants." I was cool and said "oh yeah you think so huh?" I really wanted to scream because my 4 year old is already telling me she thinks a BOY is CUTE. Holy smokes I wonder what she is going to be like when she is 14 or 16 ahhhhhhh. Anyways I did think that it was funny, and I still do, it was pretty random. Where did the comment of not liking his pants come from, she must be very fashionable, though he only had on a pair of jeans, nothing fancy. I think that if he had on a dress she would have told me he was stylin, because that's all she wants to wear.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

so funny, i want some pizza, and i've also been thinking about wearing dresses all the time, then i remember how cold it is outside

courtney said...

That is funny! Nice job playing it cool and not freaking out over her thinking a boy is cute. It will make it so that she tells you stuff all the time because you won't freak out on her!

Those dolls you made for the girls are super cute too. I say them on Shavs blog.

Shaina said...

Chaperones, huh. That's funny. Hopefully Baili will take the rejection well when Nan's date asks Nan out again, instead of Baili.

kdaygirl said...

This reminds me of when you asked me where I was going on my dates and if you could come with me. I remeber telling you I was gonna ask you all the same questions when u started dating. How funny!