CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A RECIPE!

OK so I have made this 5 times in a month. It is so delicious, and super easy to make.

Focaccia ( did I spell that right?)Italian Bread
3 1/2 cups Flour
1 Envelope of Yeast, or 2 1/4 teaspoons
1 Tablespoon of Sugar
1 Teaspoon of Salt
1/4 cup olive Oil
1 2/3 cups very warm water
2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese, I like it fresh grated
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning

Mix together flour, yeast, sugar, salt, 2 tablespoons oil, water. Spray bottom of 9x13 pan and spread the dough in it. Let is rise for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes take the end of a plastic spoon or something and poke holes in the dough. Then drizzle the rest of the oil over the dough, sprinkle the Italian seasoning, and the cheese, let rise 15 more minutes while you preheat the oven to 375. Bake for 30 minutes. YUMMMM! Serve with pasta or whatever. Let me know what you think. Again this is so easy to make. Try it.

5 comments:

Autumn said...

5 times? Wow- must be that good huh?

I saw your side bar and noticed you like to knit. I didn't know that. So cool! I guess with Shavonne and Sharon as your sisters I can see why. :)

I love baking too- as well as making cards. {Anything with scrapbooking.} But knitting...not so much. Mostly because I don't know how to do it. I would like to knit a border around a baby blanket one of these days. I have the blanket, the thread and tool. My friend Paulette said she'd help me...but I have to wait until after the holidays to even think about that project.

Love ya!

Rebekah said...

Yes I knit. I like it a lot. Shavonne taught me when I was living with her. I only really know the basic knit, I do not do the fancy stuff. Just back and forth. LOL.

Sharon said...

m, i've made this bread, it's really good with sundried tomatoes and this meat that is a cross betweeen ham and bacon.... i can't think of the name right now, but its soooooooooo good...

Shaina said...

Sharon...perciuto? (or however it's spelled.

Sounds yummy!

Anonymous said...

This bread was absolutely wonderful! Bex made it for our spagetti supper that night. Be sure and try it, you will love it.

I believe she just sprinked the top with garlic powder along with the parmesan cheese that night.