CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Kristen is my sweetie

So here is a conversation that Kristen my almost 3 year old had with me today.


Kristen:Mom you have baby brother in yours tummy?
Me: Nope I sure don't.
Kristen: Me have baby brother in my tummy?
Me: No you are too little silly.
Kristen: Who does?
Me: Ummm
Kristen Aubree (one of our really good friends from Missouri) have baby brother in her tummy?
Me: Yes, but she had Asher's baby brother in her tummy.
Kristen: But me not and you not.
Me: That's right
Kristen: When me grow up, me have baby in my tummy.
Me: Oh you will huh?
Kristen: Yep and me get married and dance with the prince.
Me: oh that will be so nice Kristen.
Kristen: Yep and me be at the temple.
My: Oh sister.
Kristen: Me love you mom.
Me: I love you too.

3 comments:

courtney said...

That is so sweet! I love having conversations with the little girls, they come up with the cutest things to talk about!

kdaygirl said...

That is the best huh? when our kids come up with their future plans. I love it!

Autumn said...

Ohhh! What a doll. :)