CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fair warning

OK so we are BACK!! We rolled in last Sunday and have settled in. I think. We are house sitting for Jonas' mom and step dad for the winter while they go to Phoenix. They will not leave until the the day after Thanksgiving. So we are having lots of fun sharing their space with them.
Here is the fair warning, I have about a million pictures and stories to post. I will post them as soon as I can but I will also only post a couple at a time, to give you a chance to read them. Here are some topics I will be posting about... Before and after pics of our house in MO, our trip over (which includes like 4 days of activities), Baili's 4Th birthday, and Halloween. It may not seem like much, but it is a lot for me all things considered. Don't miss out, you never know when this will happen again.

6 comments:

courtney said...

I look forward to reading everything!
Glad you are back!

Shaina said...

Yeah!! Can't wait to see it all.

kdaygirl said...

Welcome back lost blogger! I am excited to see all the pics!!!

Baden and Emily said...

I can't wait! Im giddy with anticipation!

Shavonne said...

what, you better continue with the posting now that you're not in the boonies! haha. Yay, I'm excited to see your posts, and to have you close again! Welcome back!

Autumn said...

I'm just thrilled you can post more often now! :)

Welcome back to Washington, Elbers. :)