CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

still not pictures

OK so I still do not have pictures but here is the latest...
Baili had her primary program on Sunday and she did great! Her line was "I love to hear the stories of Jesus in Primary and in Family Home Evening, they help me choose the right." She said it loud and clear. She even did pretty good at singing the songs, though most of the time when they all stood to sing she would stand up (she was in the front) and then she would turn around and watch everyone else sing. I think she was really enjoying the show. I think that maybe she was mouthing the words "LOUDER" to the other kids so everyone could hear. It wouldn't be to far fetched for her to do that. But she did great and she was a doll. Jonas' grandma came to visit for the occasion and I think she have a good time. We shower her around the place and took her out for frozen custard which I think was her favorite. :)
The house is coming right along. We are done painting and we are now working on getting our hardwood floors prepped for sanding and staining. We think it will be about 3 more weeks before we are ready to put it on the market. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

fun, i'm in charge of our primary program, and i still havre to finish writting it, and you guys already had yours!! man. i really want to see some before and after pics of your house:)

Autumn said...

It's great to read your updates, Bex. I wish you could post more often. Maybe for Christmas you can get a computer in your home?

I love watching our children in the primary programs. I bet Baili was adorable. :)

Good luck with your house!

kdaygirl said...

Hope it sells fast. Our program is in Oct and I think it will be fun.
Jasons mom apreciates the little things and so I am sure yougurt was a hit!

Shaina said...

our program is the week after we leave. I have no idea when our future ward's program is. I have a feeling the kids will miss it. I'm bummed about it. Keaton sings louder than anyone else in primary. It's so fun to hear him sing the songs.
I wish I could have seen Baili. I'm sure she was adorable.