CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

no pics but lots going on

OK, so first off would everyone just get off my back about not posting for forever!!! Just kidding. I know it has been ages. Sorry. I have had a lot going on, plus I do not have Internet at home so I have to go to the library to do anything, that stinks. So I have no pictures to post today but I thought at least I should post something. So here it goes.
Well ion the beginning of August we bought a house. It was a foreclosure and all it needed was some TLC. So we have been in the process of doing that this whole month in preparation for us to move into it the first of Sept. I will post before and after pictures when I am able to do that. Also this month Jonas' mom and grandson came to visit. They were here for 3 weeks. It was great having them here. Her grandson helped Jonas out a tone with the house, and seemed to have a good time here. While they were here for the 3 weeks I left for one of those weeks to my Siblings reunion. that's right all 10 TEN of us kids plus my mom and dad got together and spent 4 days having a blast and laughing a ton. We tie died shirts went to Lagoon had BBQ went to the temple, took a ton of pictures, and again had a blast.
So that's what has been going on there. While I was at my reunion I stayed a few extra days and spent some time with my Best friend Dedra Tregaskis (I hope I spelled that right) and we went shopping and I played with here beautiful baby Abby. She is a sweetheart for sure. She also introduced my to cake decorating. I have decided to pick up the hobby, and have also decided to start out small and work my way up to cakes. So I got a book )well I should say Jonas got me a book) and my first project was ice-cream cone cup cakes. I made them and then decorated the with a homemade butterfly. Again pictures to come. But it was a success and I loved doing it, so now you know what my new hobby is. I am excited!!!
That is all I have time to write now, but hopefully soon I will write again. Don't give up on me. I will be back.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! another post!!! I am so glad you are liking cake decorating. I swear you were WAAAAAAAY better than me that day and i have been at it for weeks. I definitely want to see pictures. How are you doing? How is the house coming? Let me know!

Sharon said...

wowowowoot! it's been busy for you,cake decorating! thats sweet (haha) love ya sista!

The Girls' Mom said...

Fun- cake decorating I hope we get to see some one day. good luck with your house it sounds exciting

Shaina said...

ah! a post. I haven't nagged you at all. Just patiently waiting until you had time to get some internet action.
So glad you found something you enjoy doing. Can't wait to see pictures.

Autumn said...

Happy to see you again, my dear. :) I know it's been hard for you to blog- we've been anxiously waiting.

Glad you got to spend some time with Jonas' family, yours and with Dedra. :)

Congrats on the new house!!! I can't wait to see your pics.

I took cake decorating classes myself and enjoyed it. I'm not too good at it but it can be fun. I have a nice Wilson kit for cake decorating and cool tips. It's a lot of work to do a cake! Have a blast with your new hobby. :)