CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

In my pocket

We were all watching a movie the other day when Baili stood up from the floor (she had on some sweat pants with no pockets) and said "oh oops I forgot I have "somesing" in my pocket. I said what is it? and she says "in my pocket I have a SPANKEN for daddy" then she walked over to him and spanked him. The she Say "oh yeah and in my other pocket I have a spanken for mommy, and then she came and spanked me. Oh is was so funny and so random. This is not a practice we do in out family.

7 comments:

Baden and Emily said...

your kids are so hilarious!I love it!

Sharon said...

hahahaha i'm dying laughing right now

Shavonne said...

That is so funny and cute!

kdaygirl said...

Oh man that is so random, I love it!!!!

Unknown said...

that is beyond hilarious

Shaina said...

very cute. She has always come up with cute things.

Autumn said...

Haha! So out of the blue- and funny! Was she serious or was she laughing?